Monday, December 24, 2012

*Break Pause*

I wish I had the right words to say to those who are hurting this holiday. 
How do you comfort, when the heart is peacefully hurting?

I don't think things like "I'm supposed to be big and round right now." I don't think things like "all I want for Christmas is to be pregnant."  I would love to still be pregnant, but, I am at peace that it is not to be right now.  

To those who have had a love one leave this year, I'm so sorry.   This is such a time of joy and tears, as happiness and smiles fill the air, outlining the ones that aren't there.

All I hear in my mind is this:
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."
James 1:7

He does not change.   He is not a good God one day and an apathetic God the next.  He is God and He is Good.


“Aslan is a lion- the Lion, the great Lion." "Ooh" said Susan. "I'd thought he was a man. Is he-quite safe? I shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion"..."Safe?" said Mr Beaver ..."Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you.”


He's good. He's the King.


Verse Source 
Quote Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a smile. :)